Bristol Spaceplanes Limited Report TR 6, February 1994
Carried out under European Space Agency Contract No. 10411/93/F/TB
David Ashford and Patrick Collins
Headline Publishing, 1990
The Great Space Scandal
- by David Ashford, published in the Journal of the Institution of Engineering Designers, November 2009. [PDF]
The Aviation Approach to Space Transportation
- by David Ashford, published in the Aeronautical Journal of the Royal Aeronautical Society, August 2008.
New Commercial Opportunities in Space
- by David Ashford, invited paper to the Aeronautical Journal of the Royal Aeronautical Society, Feburary 2007.
Flying Into The Future: Spaceflight Revolution
- by David Ashford, excepted from 100 Years of Powered Flight 1903-2003, Brigade 2000 Ltd in association with the Royal Aeronautical Socety.
The Imminent Space Revolution – How the UK Can Take the Lead
- by D M Ashford, Presented to Institution of Incorporated Engineers, October 1998.
Space Tourism – The Key to Low Cost Access to Space
- by David Ashford, Presented at the 1998 ESA EXPLOSPACE Workshop, Sardinia, October 1998
Funding the Development of a Space Tourism Industry
- by D M Ashford, Presented at the International Symposium on Space Tourism, Bremen, 20-22 March 1997.
Space Tourism – How Soon Will It Happen?
- by D M Ashford. Presented at 1997 IEEE Aerospace Conference, Snowmass, Colorado, Feb 1-8.
A Development Strategy for Space Tourism
- by David Ashford, Bristol Spaceplanes Limited. JBIS February 1997 IAA-95-IAA.1.2.10. Presented at 46th International Astronautical Congress, October 2-6, 1995, Oslo
The Spacecab Demonstrator Project
- by D M Ashford, Aeronautical Journal of the R Ae Soc, June 1995
The Microsonic Project
- by D M Ashford. World Aerospace International 1992
The Commercial Demand for Space Stations
- by D M Ashford. JBIS, July 1991.
The Prospects for Space Tourism
- by D M Ashford. Tourism Management, June 1990
The Prospects for European Aerospace Transporters
- by D M Ashford and P Q Collins, Aeronautical Journal, Jan, Feb and March 1989.
Potential Economic Implications of the Development of Space Tourism
- by P Q Collins and D M Ashford, IAA-86-446, Presented at 37th IAF Congress, Innsbruck, October 1986.
Spacecab II – A Low-Cost Small Shuttle for Britain
- by D M Ashford. Aerospace February 1986.
Spacecab II: A Small Shuttle
- by D M Ashford. Spaceflight, January 1985.
The Aeroplane Approach to Launch Vehicle Design
- by D M Ashford. JBIS April 1984. Presented at the 18th European Space Symposium, London, June 1983.
Space Tourism – the Key to the Universe?
- by D M Ashford. Spaceflight, March 1984.
Project Spacecab – A Minimum Cost Orbital Taxi
- by D M Ashford. JBIS, January 1981. Presented at 17th European Space Symposium, London, June 1980.
General Purpose Spacelab Subsatellite Bus Based on Sounding Rocket Technology
- by D M Ashford. Proceedings of ESRANGE Symposium, Ajaccio, April 1978.
A Development Strategy for a Small European Shuttle
- by D M Ashford. Presented at BIS Space Study Meeting, London. May 1975.
Boost Glide Vehicles for Long Range Transport
- by D M Ashford. J R Ae Soc, July 1965.